1. Assembling the connecting pipe B1 with the pump outlet, and then with connecting pipe B2 and nozzles in turn. (Fig.1)
2. Putting the product into water, making sure the water pump is completely immersed in water. Let the sunlight shine directly on the solar panel without any shade so that the water pump can start spraying water. Solar Powered Foundation Pump - Solar-powered and no electrical input required.
4Different Nozzles - 4 replacement nozzles allow you to choose fountain water patterns.
Perfect Decor - This solar water pump is perfect for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen, etc.
●Restart: The fountain pump will restart automatically in 3seconds once bright sunlight shines directly again on the solar panel without any shade.
●Solar Panel：6V/1.2 W
●Size of Solar Panel：Φ127mm*2.2mm
●Maximum Lift of Pump：70 cm
●The Power of Pump：0.5~0.85W
●Maximum Water Height：30-40 cm
●Maximum volume of Flow：150L/h
1. Before using the product, the protective film on the solar panel should be removed to avoid affecting the normal operation of the product.
2. Make sure to let the full solar panel face directly to the sun! The pump may not work under shadow or cloud.
3. The pool should have enough water to make sure the pump is completely immersed in water.
4. Cleaning the pump and panel regularly. Make sure nothing covers any part of the solar panel or blocks the pump.
5. The power of the solar panel depends on the sunlight, so the pump is influenced by the weather, seasons and places, etc.
6. Don’t make the pump work without water for a long time, otherwise, its lifespan will be shortened.
7. If you find water spray is blocked, you can
remove the pump for cleaning. (As shown in the right picture.)
No worry about returning&replacement
1. If you receive a defective item or the pump can not work, please email us, we will replace it. No need to return to the store!
2. If you are not satisfied with our item, please email us, we will give you a 100% satisfied solution. No need to return to the store!